232nd AAS Meeting
Click the session number or title below to view the video.
These links point to slidecasts, i.e., presentation slides accompanied by audio of the lectures. Some invited talks and prize lectures aren't included here, for one or more of the following reasons: (1) the speaker didn't give us permission to record and post their presentation, (2) the quality of the recording was substandard, or (3) a technical glitch prevented the successful recording of the audio and/or presentation slides.
- 101.01: "Kavli Foundation Lecture: From Extrasolar Planets to Exo-Earths," Debra Fischer (Yale University)
- 108.01: "Heavy Element Synthesis in the Universe," Enrico Ramirez-Ruiz (UCO Lick)
- 116.01: "The Relationship Between Galaxies and the Large-Scale Structure of the Universe," Alison Coil (University of California, San Diego)
- 200.01. "LAD Plenary Lecture: Small Interstellar Molecules and What They Tell Us," David Neufeld (Johns Hopkins University)
- 201.01: "Supermassive Black Hole Fueling and Feedback in Galaxies," Julie Comerford (University of Colorado, Boulder)
- 207.01: "The Dynamics of the Local Group in the Era of Precision Astrometry," Gurtina Besla (University of Arizona)
- 215.01: "An Era of Precision Astrophysics for Exoplanets, Stars, and the Milky Way," Keivan Stassun (Vanderbilt University)
- 300.01: "George Ellery Hale Prize Lecture: Amazing Journeys to the Hearts of Stars," Sarbani Basu (Yale University)
- 316.01: "Status of the Daniel K. Inouye Solar Telescope: Unraveling the Mysteries of the Sun," Valentin Martinez Pillet (NSO)
- 400.01: "Newton Lacy Pierce Prize Lecture: Dwarf Galaxies: Laboratories for Nucleosynthesis and Chemical Evolution," Evan Kirby (Caltech)
- 407.01: "Gaia: Mapping the Milky Way: The Scientific Promise of Gaia DR2," Nicholas Walton (Cambridge)